Lieutenant Governor Roach advises the public of the temporary relocation of St. Croix Office of the Lieutenant Governor divisions located in Government House Christiansted until further notice. The relocation, which is effective immediately, is due to ventilation issues affecting offices housed at a section of that location.
In an effort to safeguard the health and welfare of employees and members of the public, accommodations have been made to temporarily relocate the following divisions:
- The Passport acceptance facility and cashier services have been temporarily relocated within the same building to now share offices with the Recorder of Deeds division.
- The Division of Corporations and Trademarks has been temporarily relocated to 1131 King Street, Suite #101 to now share offices with the Office of the Tax Assessor.
Operating hours for all divisions are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily. COVID-19 protocols will remain in effect, and members of the public are asked to adhere to all guidelines.
Customers may utilize the following options to request assistance, schedule appointments, or obtain information from any division of the Office of the Lieutenant Governor:
- Contacting 340-774-2991 (St. Thomas/St. John) and 340-773-6449 (St. Croix).
- You will be prompted to select the desired division.
- Visiting the website: ltg.gov.vi
- Information for all divisions of the Office of the Lieutenant Governor along with online payment options can be found online, to include forms, documents, and applications.
The Office of the Lieutenant Governor apologizes for any inconvenience that the relocation may cause. The office will keep the public informed on this matter.