Lieutenant Governor Tregenza A. Roach, Esq., advises the public that precautionary measures will be implemented at all Offices of the Lieutenant Governor on St. Thomas, St. Croix, and St. John to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
“As we in the entire Territory take the necessary steps to protect ourselves from the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, it is important that both employees and customers of the Office of the Lieutenant Governor are safeguarded from exposure. Throughout our divisions we are taking the necessary steps to do our part in continuing to serve the public while also keeping our health and safety as a number one priority,” said Lieutenant Governor Roach.
“All Offices of the Lieutenant Governor will remain open. There are no scheduled closures or reductions in operating hours. Specific precautionary measures will be implemented effective immediately to limit extended time periods of in-person visits to our offices and actively reduce large numbers of persons in small office spaces,” said Lieutenant Governor Roach.
Customers in need of assistance can utilize any of the following options available to them for services and information:
- Calling the Office of the Lieutenant Governor at 340-774-2991 (St. Thomas/St. John) and 340-773-6449 (St. Croix).
- Visiting the website: ltg.gov.vi
- Information for all divisions of the Office of the Lieutenant Governor can be found online, to include forms, documents, and applications.
- Scheduling an appointment.
- To reduce the number of persons in small confined spaces at one time, appointments should be made with various divisions to conduct business, receive services and information.
- Drop off services.
- At various divisions, customers will be asked to drop off documents and collect them at a designated time as services are completed, to limit in person contact at offices.
“During this time, as we transition to a safer and more vigilant day to day operation, we ask for the continued patience and cooperation of all customers in need of services provided by the Office of the Lieutenant Governor,” said Lieutenant Governor Roach.
For up to date information on the Coronavirus, visit the Virgin Islands Department of Health’s website at: doh.vi.gov/coronavirus or text COVID19USVI to 88877.