Lieutenant Governor Roach informs the public of the resumption of regular business hours at all divisions of the Office of the Lieutenant Governor effective today. For the safety of employees and customers, COVID-19 protocols will remain in effect and customers are asked to adhere to all requirements when conducting in-person business at all divisions.
Operating hours at all divisions have returned to an 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. schedule daily. Cashier services will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily. Customers in need of assistance can utilize any of the following options available to them for services and information:
- Calling the Office of the Lieutenant Governor at 340-774-2991 (St. Thomas/St. John) and 340-773-6449 (St. Croix). You will be prompted to select the desired division.
- Visiting the website: ltg.gov.vi
- Information for all divisions of the Office of the Lieutenant Governor is available on the website, to include forms, documents, and applications.
- Online payment options.
- Scheduling an appointment.
- To reduce the number of persons in small office spaces at one time, appointments should be made with various divisions to conduct business, receive services, and information.
- Drop boxes are available at certain Office of the Lieutenant Governor divisions in each district. All documents left in the drop boxes will be kept confidential.
- Customers will be asked to drop off documents and collect them at a designated time once services are completed. Contact information must be provided with documents.
The Office of the Lieutenant Governor thanks the public for their ongoing patience and understanding during the modified schedule period.